Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wat is work for me....

Finally.. dun knw how this stupid system works. I can access to my account..... i was thinking fuck man.. got to set another account and waste all my previous effort. Now w/o any password or shit i can access to my blog... idiot me man... just simply forgets anythg... ya but again this is norm to me wat... hmm... wat if one day i forget herman... hehehehe....

I was out with this mysterious man drinking with herman and my colleague. I shall not mention names.. and thro out our meeting, this mysterious man was dead drunk and had not spoken much to us till its time for us to go home. My poor frend... new job, new stress and of cos, to drink is everyone's excuse to destress. Look at how my frend fair for his first week in work... hehehe... he must be pissed now seeing this picture. I think he did not even knw that i took this picture of him.... pls dun be angry with me yah... hehehehe....



I had a tough week in work and was so stressed over pple that i met in work be it customers or colleagues. Customers are nasty to us sales person man... thinking that they are buying a BMW and expect top service from us and we cannot make any mistakes and service must be there. But hey look... we are human beings too... we too work for a living and not that as if we are earning like hundred over thousand per car. It is just a decent commission for a living. Press us for discount, ask for freebies, check alot of salesman to get the best discount. I mean all these may be rite for all pple to get the best deal but did anyone knw how much basic salary we are getting only??? One car how many errands we got to do??? wat kinda of stress we are facing. Pple will only say... aiyah.. u all salesman earn alot lah.. give abit of discount also cannot meh.... but look... u wan the best service and u dun let pple earn... do u expect the best?? can u go into a LV store and ask for discount??? got sale??? kaoz.... next thg... even ur best frend in car trade will betray u for a sale. Today you serve this Mr Tan.. sekali.. this Mr Tan bought the car from ur good frend and this best frend of urs... knwing that this customer did a test drive from you less then 24 hours still close the deal without informing you and gave u a crab excuse when you found out... THIS IS CAR TRADE!!!!!!!! but still i m glad not everyone is like that... still bless with good frends... at least not all of them are bad apples...

Just like the weather... can't remember when is the last time I see rainbow after a rainy day. Was on my way to my bro in law place after a bad day... next thg just rite on the raod i saw this beautiful rainbow across farrer road..... somethg so inspiring... sometimes we are so busy that we nvr realise simple things like this makes our day, a reason why we should enjoy our day when we are still breathing.






No comments: