Friday, October 12, 2007

Wat is Happening to such a Family??!!!!

Eerie rite.... see Mr angry on ur left and Mrs Calm on ur right??? Now stand back 8 feet and u see the switch.... damn scary to me man....


Finally... after months of reading frends blog... i have decided to have my own blog. Where i can vent all my frustations and update my frends all abt my shit here. At least there is still a place for them to find out what the hell am i doing. Still alive or already murdered by herman or his family.

This is defintely worth gossiping abt... I can finally have a good nite sleep this morning after a long nite at tuas with herman and his colleagues trying out our new car which is abt 3am and i got work full day duty after at 10am today at east coast centre. In the midst of my sleep.... i thought i heard the door bell rang but choose to ignore it thinking that i m dreaming cos the sky was pitch dark when i open my eyes and my blinds are up!!! Next thing... Stout and Mink started to bark and bark non stop... inside my heart.. holy shit... i m not dreaming... someone is really at the door... who the hell... so late... then when i turn around to herman... he was not even awoken by the doorbell.. i jumped out of bed immediately and shouted... Herman!!! Herman!!!! Wake up... quick... someone is ringing the doorbell and its midnite (thinking that its very late at nite). He too jumped off from the bed, ran to the door and peeped thro the door hole.... and i was like half naked... sneaking out of the room and turned to look at the clock... i was like FUCK!!!! CHEE BYE!!! 6am... who the fuck come so early to knock on my door???!!!!




Then there was a commotion outside my door... i was standing behind my foyer peeping thro and see who the hell it is.... can anyone guess who it is???? My MOTHER IN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! together with my younger bro in law.... they are up to wake Herman up for BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!! BREAKFAST at fucking 6am..... wah kaoz.... can anyone tell me.. who would do such absurd things... to wake someone up at 6am without calling and go for breakfast???? what is wrong with them??? I dun think even my old grandmother would or had done such a thing in her life. Who and wat kind of family have i married into???? TIAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY???????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????? imagine sign one fucking $26 paper and got shit throughout my life. sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do think very carefully.... for one piece of paper it cost $26 to get rid of that paper it cost u $3K. If u divide it into sums... u can change 15o boyfriends or girlfriends to get the rite one... so if u r single..... congrats man... those who are married.. good luck

No comments: