Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Life at home with Mr Uncle





I was blanked for a moment what to write when pple starts to ask me.. so how what u going to write next. I was uploading some pictures and videos into my labtop today and i decided to let everyone see what is my uncle normal routine everyday before he go work.


He watered my plants... bathe my dogs... feed his darling fishes... then after... rush to work late becos of all the things that he got to do every morning... who in our world now still do such?? but again... he is mr tornado at home... he just have to walk past or touch on something.. things will be in a mess.. can't imagine huh.... next blog.. i will try to let u guys see what is before and after....

















Anyway... me and herman both went for facial yesterday... and we had our oil seeds removed. It was a fucking painful process and when they are burning ur seeds.. u can actually smell the "burnt" smell rite from ur face... kaoz... sound and smell damn scary while in the process. Here are some pic one day later... i look scary though... under my eyes...
Tomorrow will be going Malacca... finally a break... but just a day... hope i have more pictures and gossips to share... hehehehe

No comments: